Go to : Our Customers
- Client who do business with RTCOMM benefit from a strong core of skilled professionals as well as a broad network of experts, consulting firms, and specialists whose expertise we call on depending on the nature of the project.
- RTCOMM workshops give clients access to professionals and informative publications or guides that are specially designed to maximize learning of the techniques we teach.
- Through the high-performance models and innovative communication tools placed at their disposal, RTCOMM clients are rewarded with an increase in their communication, reputation management, and media relations skills and abilities.
- The close ties between the RTCOMM training insitute and the crisis management services RTCOMM offers are a big added value for clients in helping them prepare for potentially explosive situations.
- Whether we’re coordinating strategic initiatives or managing an entire project, RTCOMM clients always enjoy personalized service.
- Our lean business structure enables us to offer high quality services at reasonable rates.
- We have the flexibilty and versatility to handle crises. Even better, we train our clients on how to avoid them by providing solutions in tune with their needs.
- We’re close at hand! Our services cover Quebec, Canada, and North America. We go wherever you need us.
Our clients turn to us for help with a variety of crisis situations: mergers and acquisitions, work relations, environmental crises, protest groups, public opinion management, public health, emergency preparedness, interstate conflict, and more. A number of organizations have also called on our expertise to train their spokesperson. Whatever the crisis you expect or are experiencing, the RTCOMM team has the expertise to help you.
Mouvement Desjardins, Regroupement des présidentes et présidents des Caisses Desjardins, many insurance companies, and more
regional agencies, hospitals, numerous health and social services centres across the province, CLSCs, CRDI Chaudière-Appalaches, SOGIQUE, CHRG-Institut universitaire en santé mentale, DESSERCOM, Emergensys, FMDP Hôtel-Dieu de Québec, etc.
TÉLUQ, Université Laval, ENAP, ETS
Mines and Forest industries
Domtar, Alliance Forest Products, Bowater, Quebec Forest Industry Council (QFIC), AMBSQ, OIFQ, XII World Forestry Congress, Rentech, Nemaska Lithium
INO, Quebec Metro High Tech Park, Immunova, Anapharm, Ubisoft, Extrucan, IPL Plastics and more
Government agencies and departments
Ministère de la Sécurité publique, Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux, Ministère de la Justice, MDDEP, Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux; Bureau du Coroner, Service aérien gouvernemental, CSST, CQLC, SAAQ, Sûreté du Québec, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Environment Canada, National Defense, CMHC, Canadian Coast Guard, and more
Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec, Québec Road Builders and Heavy Construction Association (QRBHCA), Association des conseils de médecins, dentistes et pharmaciens (ACMDP), Association du transport écolier du Québec (ATEQ), FPPVQ, OIFQ, OAGQ, and more
Ville de Québec, Ville de Rivière-du-Loup, MRC de Charlevoix, MRC de Témiscouata, Ville de Notre-Dame-du-Lac, Regroupement des maires de banlieues contre les fusions forcées, and more
Conseil des Montagnais du Lac-Saint-Jean et de la communauté de Mashteuiatsh, Carnaval de Québec, Défi Mère-Enfant du CHU de Québec, Fêtes de la Nouvelle-France, etc.